Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Does this mean I'm old?

Yesterday I celebrated three years of mawage to this hunk of love:


That's the picture of our first dance.  Our song was "I Wanna Grow Old With You" by Adam Sandler and I sang the entire thing to him.

Nobody tells you how awkward the first dance is, or is that just me?  You and your special love partner swaying back and forth in the middle of an open dance floor for several long, long minutes while tens, maybe even hundreds, of people stare obsessively at you.
And that is why the song for our first dance lasted for, ehhh, maybe about a minute.
I'm sure there's a dirty joke in that somewhere.

Annnyyways.
Hubby and I were super romantic last night.  I saw some delicious looking baklava on my lunch break so I grabbed a few pieces to share and didn't even open up the packaging until after I got home (winning!).  Then after I got off of work late, we just went out to dinner for some meh-okay Indian food, came home to watch a movie, and then I almost immediately fell asleep on the couch.  Hot, right? ;-)

So here I am this morning, sitting at my desk at work, still wearing yesterday's makeup and totally not rocking it, needing about twenty shots of espresso.  All because of my crazy anniversary night, of course.


Are we sure today isn't Monday all over again?


All the love,

Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment