Thursday, April 25, 2013

Knackered

I hate homework.

And being tired and waking up early and doing more homework.


If you couldn't tell, I have so much homework to do this week, it's ridiculous.  Papers, spreadsheets, forum responses, readings...  I is tired Jenni.  I just need to pull through and get high on copious amounts of freshly brewed coffee.


The Hubs is also super busy with Army schools and field rotations.  He's packed/unpacked at least 3 different times in the past couple weeks and our living room is in a perma-state of this:



I dare not touch it for fear that something will become misplaced or missing.

Sometimes the Army is just everywhere.  It truly is its own world.


Now, I need to hit the hay so that I can wake up super early for more homework. *yawn*  And coffee.



Current stats:

I'm tired.
Husband is tired.
Husband may get to go to WLC soon, we'll see.
The Hubs has also gotten a fantastic new mountain bike.  I'm so proud of him.
All of my good news is about my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment