Friday, June 27, 2014

In and Out

Man, if that isn't the dirtiest title to a blog post that I've ever written...


I've only got a little bit of time to write today because, first of all, it's FRIDAY (happy Friday!) and, second of all, Jon and I are going to get drunk with friends and play an awesomely vulgar game of Cards Against Humanity.  I've never played before, and the raciest I've ever gotten in a card game was playing the Helen Keller card in Apples to Apples, so wish me luck.

I still need to post the pictures from Neuschwanstein Castle AKA the Cinderella castle (don't let me forget!) and then there's a couple of books that I need to review.  I will really, really try to get write at least one of these things this weekend but in addition to getting my party mode on tonight we're having a BBQ tomorrow and there's this little thing called homework that I need to finish by Sunday night.

And maybe I'll sleep in between one of those things?  I don't know, maybe?


I'll leave you with a sweet jam and an adorable picture of my pup:




2 comments:

  1. Omg I've only heard hilarious things about that card game! And ommgggg your pup is so cute!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cards Against Humanity was the funniest, raunchiest game ever. So fun, you've got to try it!!

      And thank you! He's my babe. I'm pretty much one of those people that posts more picures of their dog on facebook than of themselves lol

      Delete