Sunday, September 15, 2013

Working hard, or hardly working.

Life motto.  Maybe I should change that?


Anyways.
I'm sitting at our dining room table, eating BBQ chips and drinking coffee, avoiding doing the ridiculously large amount of homework piled up in front of me.  Must procrastinate no longer.  But, so far, September has not been good to me (some of this I'll explain another time, some of this I won't) so I'm cutting myself some slack and then getting back on track tomorrow.  Starting fresh, that's one of the best opportunities in this life.

To come tomorrow:  Glorious quotes and a fantastic recipe for............wait for it.............homemade pumpkin spice syrup for coffee and drinks.  It's fan-fricken-tastic and so easy.  And can you say waaayyy cheaper than anything from your fave coffee stand?  Heck yes.

Until tomorrow, peeps.  Peace and love.  Jenni out.

No comments:

Post a Comment